$100 Google AdWords Offer
What is Google AdWords and how can it help?
You might be surprised at the number of people who are searching Google for exactly what you have to offer. Let's make sure they find you. When prospective customers search for the products or services you offer, your ad is eligible to appear on their results page - whether it be in Google Maps, or Google Search. What it costs it's up to you. Just set the daily budget you'e comfortable with, and adjust it as you see results. You pay only if somebody actually clicks on your ad to get more information.
How can I access the $100 Offer?
MyDomain web hosting customers are entitled to a $100 introductory offer for Google AdWords. Please note: you'll need to spend $25 first before the $100 in additional advertising bonus kicks in. If you have a hosting account with us, you'll have access to a promotional code in your control panel that will let you access this $100 in additional advertising.
Key Benefits of AdWords
- Affordable, effective and controllable online advertising for businesses of all sizes.
- Advertisers can specify the geographic locations or service areas their ads should appear in.
- Advertisers can change their campaigns as often as needed. They can also pause or stop their campaigns as desired — no questions asked.
- Advertisers pay only when prospects click on their ads (after set up with cost-per-click pricing).
- Advertisers can track how their ads and campaigns are doing, as well as how much they are spending.
- Advertisers are in control of their budget and spending at all times.
- There are no minimum campaign spends or commitments—You decide how much you want to spend.
* This offer is valid only for customers with a legal billing address in the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) or Canada. In order to activate this offer, you need to enter the promotional code through the Billing tab in your account before December 31, 2015. Promotional codes have no promotional value and entry of the promotional code serves only to begin your qualification for the associated promotional credit. To qualify for the promotional credit you must accrue advertising charges in the amount of $25 within 31 days of entering your promotional code. For example, if you enter the code on November 1, 2014 you'll have until November 30, 2014 to accrue advertising charges in the amount of $25. In all circumstances, you must enter your promotional code before December 31, 2015 in order to activate this offer. Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for a promotional credit. The promotional credit will be applied within approximately 5 days of your account reaching the threshold for accrued advertising charges specified above, as long as you've activated your account using the promotional code and fulfilled all requirements stated in the offer. Once applied, the promotional credit will appear on the Billing summary page in your account. For the complete terms and conditions, see: http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html .