Transfer your website automatically
Our domain transfer process is highly automated and designed to ensure that transferring a domain name is as easy as possible while causing no downtime to your website.
Our helpful support team is here for you
The domain transfer process can be confusing, but our helpful and friendly support team is always available to assist with anything related to your MyDomain account, including your domain transfer.
Why transfer your domain to MyDomain
Every domain name registration or domain transfer includes many additional features, including:
Redirect traffic from one domain name to another.
Automatically forward email addresses under your domain to any other valid email address.
Retain total control over the DNS for the life of your domain name registration.
Protect your domain from any unauthorized transfer, or 'hijack.'
To ensure a successful domain transfer:
- Domains must be valid and already registered with another registrar.
- Domains have to be previously registered for at least 60 days.
- Domains need an unlocked status with the current registrar.
- The admin's contact information must be up-to-date.
- Obtain an authorization code to initiate the transfer.
Ready to transfer a domain name?GET STARTED
Frequently asked questions about transferring domain names
Why should I transfer my domains to MyDomain?
Are there any limitations when transferring my domain?
How do I transfer domains to MyDomain?
How long does it take to transfer a domain name?
* The introductory prices are for the term of service only and automatically renew at the regular rate.